Site security describes the measures designed to prevent unauthorized access to facilities, equipment, and resources to maintain a safe and secure environment for the protection of employees, visitors, and clients. Every employee in the organization needs to feel responsible for site security, not just the safety officer.
That is what this course is all about. Site Security describes the necessity of protecting facilities, equipment and resources; and takes the learner through access controls and how to protect personnel and property from damage.
After taking this course, the learner will be able to:
- Describe the importance of site security
- Ensure visitors, truck drivers, and contractors comply with safety measures at the workplace
- Explain what they should do in emergencies/evacuation
- Explain the different access controls and surveillance systems
- Identify risks on-site that threaten the safety of property or personnel
Like what you see?
Get in touch with us to obtain the course, with access for one year, hosted on our LMS – Effectus.