Many organizations starting with eLearning see it as a brand-new venture, and slot in a separate silo right from the start.
However, eLearning has to be introduced in tandem with your existing classroom training and be aligned with your business goals.
In fact, the learning objectives that are the foundation of a good learner-centric eLearning should cascade from your business goals.
eLearning is seen as the panacea to all the logistical ills of the classroom. But its lack of human interaction coupled with the costs involved raise questions on its efficacy, utility, acceptance, and ROI.
And your stakeholders are bound to have a lot of questions and expectations when eLearning is implemented for the first time in the organization.
Unlike the art of classroom training, eLearning design and development is as much a science as it is an art. The art involves designing courses based on instructional design and adult learning principles; the science involves using authoring tools to develop courses and ensuring optimal access and usage through an LMS (learning management system).
It is easy to develop learner-centric courses with higher levels of engagement with new-age strategies. But selecting the authoring tool and LMS requires a thorough understanding of the nuances of your organizational training requirements.
If you’re overwhelmed by all this and wish to get practical insights and trustworthy information, help is at hand. CommLab India, with over two decades of experience in providing rapid eLearning solutions for corporates, is hosting a webinar “Become an eLearning Champion”.
This webinar will give you insights on:
- The learning process
- The business goals training can help achieve
- Ways to include eLearning in your overall training strategy
- Why you need to link training & eLearning to business results
- The importance of performance-based learning objectives
- New-age strategies for learner-centric courses
- Popular eLearning authoring tools
- Considerations to design translation-friendly courses
- Criteria to select an LMS that helps maximize training ROI