With several webinars and eBooks on virtual instructor-led training (VILT) already doing the rounds, what sets this webinar apart?
This webinar offers practical guidelines on tailoring VILT sessions to replicate the human interaction of the classroom for optimal learner engagement.
- How to tweak content to suit the digital space – the design of instructional material and activities
- How to select the right technological platform and use collaborative activities optimally
Content? Engagement? Collaboration? Technology?
What drives a successful virtual class?
The answer? ALL!! While content and collaboration make for an engaging session, the activities you use in the virtual classroom and their flexibility are driven by the technology platform being used.
Different instructional materials are needed for a successful virtual classroom. The engagement activities can be selected based on the group size, their familiarity with technology, and more. So whether for a large group or small, get practical insights and best practices on tailoring breakout rooms, chats, worksheets, annotations, and more.
Training your classroom trainers on migrating to the virtual space can also be a dealbreaker as the effectiveness of the session depends on their ability to use the platform efficiently. That is why training your trainers and learners is an integral part of VILT. Explore all these aspects and more in this webinar that offers a holistic view of virtual classrooms.
This webinar will give you insights on:
- Why VILT is much more than a webinar or training over a videoconference
- Typical challenges involved in the conversion
- Top decisions to be taken (format, content, activities)
- Important materials needed for VILT
- Available technology options – MS Teams, Zoom
- Ways to achieve maximum engagement – polls, breakout rooms, annotations
- The process of conversion and best practices