eLearning assessments can be a challenge to design and develop. Often there is uncertainty about what and how to appropriately incorporate and too little time for development. As a result, many eLearning assessments do not maximize learning value.
However, with some quick planning, careful alignment with your objectives and content along with well-constructed questions and activities, you can significantly increase learning and retention.
Join us for this webinar hosted by Howard B. Lewis, Ph.D., CPT – Chief Learning Architect, CommLab India, and Founder & Chief Learning Architect, Integrated Performance Solutions, Inc. (IPS) – for a practical, easy to implement approach to maximizing the impact of your eLearning assessments.
Are your assessments meeting stakeholder requirements? What should be measured? Are your assessments carefully aligned with your objectives? Howard Lewis will address these questions and more to illustrate how you can efficiently and effectively design and develop eLearning assessments.
From rapid planning to writing meaningful questions, along with other insights based on his extensive experience as an instructional designer, you’ll be ready to take the guesswork out of your assessments.
- Gathering requirements and rapid planning
- Collaborating with stakeholders
- Focusing on informed decisions and driving utilization
- Aligning assessments with objectives and content
- Avoiding “drift”
- Managing stakeholder pressure
- Using appropriate forms of assessment based on the type of content
- Writing eLearning questions (knowledge) and creating performance-based assessments
- Choosing question types and activities
- Leveraging tips and techniques that enhance learning
- Structuring meaningful feedback
- Enabling/supporting more descriptive learning analytics
- Setting up item analysis
- Open Q&A