From fashion and food to gadgets and workout routines, following trends has become a trend! Corporate training is no exception now, thanks to advancements in technology. However, with several strategies, theories, tools, and technologies out there, what should drive your choice when selecting a trend?
While following the latest might make you look cool, the key to success is ensuring your training initiatives enhance learner performance to meet the desired business goals. This will make you the most ‘searched’ person in your organization, whose training programs are loved by learners and approved by stakeholders.
Sadly, this isn’t true of L&D teams in some organizations who are seen as order-takers. The priority this year needs to be to transition to an impact-maker. And among other aspects, this shift involves offering learners continuous learning opportunities (both online, offline, and at the moment of need), and a unified interface to access resources across platforms.
This is precisely what top-performing organizations are doing. Adopt the ‘real’ trends that bring proven results as changing learner preferences and remote working become the norm.
Join this webinar for insights on how:
- The L&D unit can find a voice & place at the decision-making table by being aligned with the corporate strategy
- Synchronous and asynchronous assets can be used to offer continual learning across the learning journey
- The right mix of collaboration, content, and platform can ensure uninterrupted training – online without losing out on human interaction
- Every classroom to eLearning conversion need can be met through the 4 ‘R’s – whether it is reconfiguring lengthy courses to micro modules, reviving legacy courses for mobile compatibility, and more
- Content across multiple platforms such as an ERP, LMS, and LCMS can be integrated and offered to learners through a single platform