These are the questions you need to answer as you start planning for your training initiatives for 2022.
The crux lies in designing and delivering learning solutions that support a predominantly-digital hybrid workforce, supplementing the human interaction – without compromising on effectiveness.
The growing need for training is bringing L&D to the forefront of things. And it’s time for us to measure up. There’s no time like NOW for L&D teams to find a place at the decision-making table and make an impact.
Are you there yet? This webinar will help you along the way with actionable insights. As today’s training managers, you need to decipher how online training can facilitate high-stake high-visibility, technical training programs and the tools needed improve your organization’s efficiency and effectiveness.
Discover how formal training is gaining more foothold and how rapid eLearning will offer scale and quality – freeing your internal teams to work on high-priority, proprietary projects.The webinar is packed with these and more insights into:
- How you can help your L&D team become an impact-maker
- Popular online training formats easing the shift from the physical to the virtual
- The evolving 70:20:10 model to deliver blended solutions
- The need for upskilling and reskilling
- Ways to digitize onboarding, leadership, and technical training programs
- The modern training managers’ toolkit
- Supporting design teams with rapid outsourcing