From ensuring round-the-clock access to training for learners to being a valuable source of data, the LMS is a crucial component of your training that will impact your investment into all your training initiatives.
So, whether you are looking for an LMS to streamline training or to migrate to a less cumbersome, more user-friendly one, you should look for:
- An LMS that matches the learning requirements and evolving learner preferences of your organization
- A vendor who will offer holistic online training solutions and take on the cumbersome LMS admin tasks
This new-age LMS needs to be rapidly deployable, economical, and easy to use and customize. It should grow along with your requirements to help you offer training on-demand, in learners’ preferred formats – whether online or offline, on laptops or desktops.
That’s only one side of the coin. Successful LMS usage also requires efficient administration – resolving learner issues immediately and enabling managers to easily mine, analyze, and use the data it offers. Admins should find it easy to add (in bulk) learners and courses. All this without compromising the security of your proprietary information.
The LMS should also have an easy to use interface that simplifies tasks – for the learner, training manager, facilitator, or an admin accessing your LMS.
Partnering with an LMS vendor who offers custom eLearning design & development services along with translations and Flash to HTML5 conversion, will go a long way in offering admin support and maximizing ROI.
This webinar will give you insights on:
1. Typical business challenges a new-age LMS can address
- Training niche groups (such as new hires and key account managers)
- Robust security for multiple cohorts (groups)
- Single sign on integration with specific applications and security restrictions
- Customized visual reports
- Integration with payment channels
- Customized learner dashboards and notification systems
- Token-based access to learning resources
2. How a new-age LMS can maximize your training ROI
- Rapid, easy installation
- Fast and economical customization
- Easy and efficient administration
3. Why outsourcing LMS support and administration is the right choice
4. Value add services a good vendor will offer
- Custom content design and development
- Flash to HTML5 conversion
- Data migration services