Introducing the New-Age LMS
Your Partner in Resolving Business Challenges & Maximizing Training ROI
September 17, 2017
11 AM EDT
1 Hour (45 mins + 15 mins of Q&A)
The LMS that brings technology and content together – with minimal installation time, easy & economical customization, and admin support!
From ensuring round-the-clock access to training for learners to being a valuable source of data, the LMS is a crucial component of your training that will impact your investment into all your training initiatives.
So, whether you are looking for an LMS to streamline training or to migrate to a less cumbersome, more user-friendly one, you should look for:
- An LMS that matches the learning requirements and evolving learner preferences of your organization
- A vendor who will offer holistic online training solutions and take on the cumbersome LMS admin tasks
This new-age LMS needs to be rapidly deployable, economical, and easy to use and customize. It should grow along with your requirements to help you offer training on-demand, in learners’ preferred formats – whether online or offline, on laptops or desktops.
That’s only one side of the coin. Successful LMS usage also requires efficient administration – resolving learner issues immediately and enabling managers to easily mine, analyze, and use the data it offers. Admins should find it easy to add (in bulk) learners and courses. All this without compromising the security of your proprietary information.
The LMS should also have an easy to use interface that simplifies tasks – for the learner, training manager, facilitator, or an admin accessing your LMS.
Partnering with an LMS vendor who offers custom eLearning design & development services along with translations and Flash to HTML5 conversion, will go a long way in offering admin support and maximizing ROI.
This webinar will give you insights on:
1. Typical business challenges a new-age LMS can address
- Training niche groups (such as new hires and key account managers)
- Robust security for multiple cohorts (groups)
- Single sign on integration with specific applications and security restrictions
- Customized visual reports
- Integration with payment channels
- Customized learner dashboards and notification systems
- Token-based access to learning resources
2. How a new-age LMS can maximize your training ROI
- Rapid, easy installation
- Fast and economical customization
- Easy and efficient administration
3. Why outsourcing LMS support and administration is the right choice
4. Value add services a good vendor will offer
- Custom content design and development
- Flash to HTML5 conversion
- Data migration services
Access the Webinar Now
Abdul Razzaque Hussain
CEO and Co-Founder
Razzak has over 15 years of experience in managing eLearning courseware development and technology-related projects. He has successfully customized certain aspects of authoring tools such as Flash, Articulate, Captivate, Lectora, and dominKnow.
He heads the development and customization of our Learning Management System – “Effectus LMS”. He is experienced in handling several open source and commercial LMSs such as Moodle, SumTotal, Cornerstone, and Workday.
Content Writer (Customer Education Group)
Deepa is a senior content writer and eLearning strategist at CommLab India. She has considerable years of experience in instructional design, content writing, and training.
She takes a keen interest in technology-enabled learning and simplifying technical jargon. She holds a Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences and a Masters degree in Business Administration – Human Resources.