Microlearning is only video, it can be used only for performance support, it’s a replacement for eLearning, it’s chunking a lengthy course into smaller modules…
Filter the background noise and get ready to explore the ‘real’ microlearning.
Microlearning is embraced not just by the attention-deficit millennials but by all employees in today’s dynamic business world as it offers access to need-to-know knowledge at the moment of need. While it has been around for a few years now, microlearning is undergoing a transformation with organizations pairing it with popular strategies such as gamification and using it to build a learning culture.
So whether you are introducing microlearning in your training strategy or looking for ways and means to extend its foothold, this webinar is for you. Ensure you get microlearning right by engaging stakeholders in the ‘right’ conversation. This is what the interactive webinar covers:
- Differentiating what microlearning is and isn’t
- Ensuring form follows function with microlearning assets
- Understanding the role of microlearning in the training framework
- Leveraging learning analytics for microlearning
- Trending applications of microlearning